The track-ready Shelby GT350® is designed with one mission: to deliver blistering performance. Inside and out, every system and component works in balanced harmony to help achieve this goal. For 2019, the driving experience behind the wheel is enhanced with more standard features like SYNC® 3, FordPass Connect with Wi‑Fi hotspot, a 9‑speaker audio system, a wrapped center console with accent stitching, and more.
The Shelby GT350® is a thoroughbred capable of tackling the world’s most challenging roads and racetracks. From the Shelby-unique shift knob to the race-inspired gauges, every component helps create an uncompromising, performance-driving environment. Ford engineers scrutinized and refined every aspect of the Shelby GT350® exterior in order to achieve a balance of downforce and drag.
- New front radiator block off plate
- New 19" Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires — unique to GT350
- Smooth brake rotors replace cross-drilled rotors
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- New B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen with 12 speakers
- SYNC® 3 replaces SYNC® and includes 8" color LCD capacitive touchscreen in center stack
- New wheel design — 19" Ebony black-painted aluminum
- Embroidered “GT350” in center front seat back with Dark Slate interior accent color
- New available vinyl stripe options:
- Vinyl stripes now with gray accent
- Kona Blue replaces Lightning Blue
- New rear spoiler
- New wrapped and stitched center console
GT350R package not available through the program.
- Velocity Blue
- Ford Performance Blue
- Shadow Black
- Kona Blue
- Orange Fury Metallic Tri-Coat
- Race Red
- Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Oxford White