Celebrating the 50th anniversary of the iconic 1968 movie "Bullitt" and it's fan-favorite San-Francisco car chase, Ford introduces the new 2019 Mustang Bullitt with new levels of power.
Military AutoSource only has 14 vehicles left exclusively for the U.S. military serving overseas. Now's your chance to own this limited-edition vehicle.
Other features that pay tribute to the car McQueen drove are:
- New limited-edition Mustang Bullitt features a retuned 5.0-liter V8 engine that packs at least 475 horsepower and 420 lb.-ft. of torque that tops out at 163 mph
- Interior highlights include 12-inch all-digital LCD instrument cluster and available RECARO® black leather-trimmed seats with unique green accent stitching
- The leather-trimmed interior also features the unique green accent stitching on the dashboard, door panels, center console and seats
- Exterior paint choices on the effortlessly cool Mustang Bullitt are Dark Highland Green and Shadow Black - as worn in the movie
- Manual transmission, and the gear shifter features a white cue ball shift knob as a nod to the original
- This modern, limited-edition of the original 1968 Mustang GT fastback that starred alongside Steve McQueen in award-winning movie "Bullitt" drives onto Ford stage at North American International Auto Show, ending the 40-year mystery about the film car's whereabouts
- Subtle chrome accents around the grille and front windows, classic torque thrust-style 19-inch aluminum wheels, red painted Brembo™ brakes, and a unique black front grille
- Inside and out, the vehicle uses minimal badging; only the circular faux gas cap Bullitt logo on the rear center is visible on the exerior